A330 Captains Korean Air Rishworth Aviation | Commuting extensive worldwide-Korea, South
Job Category: Pilot
Job Type: Contract
Reference id: 1820
A330 CAPTAINS Korean Air Experience on Type
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Korean Air are now accepting A330 applications from A330 Captains on a 5-year renewable contract with Korean Air.
A330 Korean Air Contract
Presently they have an urgent requirement for A330 Captains offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 5 years renewable
Location/Base: Commuting - extensive worldwide network
Ref #: 1820
Aircraft Type: A330
A330 KOREAN AIRA330 Minimum Requirements
- 1,000 + PIC hours on A319/A320/A321/A340
- 2,500 + total PIC Multi Crew Jet Hours
- 5,000 + total Multi Crew Jet Hours
- 7,000 + total Flight Hours
- Flown on applicable aircraft as PIC within 6 months OR 12 months if currently flying on any other Multi Crew Jet Aircraft as PIC. (At date of start of contract).
- Under 55 years of age
- Must have no more than 3 Airline changes in the last 5 Years and 4 years experience as a First Officer (commercial airline experience).
- If successful at screening you will need to arrange and pay for your own A330 type rating, we can help you with these arrangements.
Upcoming Screenings for 2018:
5 - 9 February: Cut-Off - 6 December 2017
5 - 9 March & 26 - 30 March: Cut-Off - 10 January 2018
9 - 13 April & 23 - 27 April: Cut-Off - 7 February 2018
14 - 17 May & 28 May - 1 June: Cut-Off - 7 March 2018
18 - 22 June: Cut-Off - 11 April 2018
2 - 6 July & 16 - 20 July: Cut-Off - 9 May 2018
20 - 24 August: Cut-Off - 6 June 2018
3 - 7 September: Cut-Off - 4 July 2018
15 - 19 October & 29 October - 2 November: Cut-Off - 8 August 2018
12 - 16 November & 26 - 30 November: Cut-Off - 5 September 2018
10 - 14 December: Cut-Off - 10 October 2018
- Increased rates at renewal of contract
- 11 consecutive days off at home each month (9 days off + 2 annual leave days) + an additional 2-3 travel days
- Flights on Korean Air’s extensive network for monthly days off and other travel benefits
- 5 Star accommodation while in Seoul and excellent layover accommodation at all other bases
- Rishworth Aviation offers the leading insurances in the market, with both global Medical insurance and Loss of Income policies at excellent group rates
Register with Rishworth Aviation to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs. Copy and paste this link into your browser to register
Contact: Rishworth Aviation
Apply online: https://rishworthaviation.com/pilot-jobs/korean-air-a330-captains-experience-on-type-not-required-2018-interviews-ref1820
Phone: +64 9 302 0080
Fax: +64 9 302 0078
Company Location: Auckland-NZ
Since 1985, Rishworth Aviation is proud to have served more than 100 clients in over 40 countries. Our database of 90,000 aviation professionals from over 150 countries, expands by 8,000 new candidates every year.
With offices in Auckland, Stockholm, and local representation across China, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, and England, we have an experienced and highly qualified team selected to deliver outstanding service.