Skymark Airlines | B737NG Non-TR Captains Rishworth Aviation | Tokyo-Japan
Job Category: Pilot
Job Type: Contract
Reference id: 570
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Skymark Airlines are now accepting applications from B737NG Captains Non Type Rated for the placement of B737NG Captain Non Type Rated on a 3 years renewable contract with Skymark Airlines based in Japan. Contract Term: 3 years, renewableLocation/Base: Tokyo or Kobe, Japan- with commute home each month Ref #: 570Aircraft Type: B737-6/7/8/900 NGRank: B737NG NTR CaptainB737NG SKYMARK AIRLINESB737NG Minimum Requirements
- Total Time: 5000+ hours,
- PIC time: 1500+ hours (on commercial jet 20+ tons MTOW),
- Aircraft Types: B717, B737-400/900, B757, B767, B744, B777, B787, A300-600, A320/21, A330, A340, A380, MD90, MD11, EMB145-195, CRJ200-1000 and F100.
- ICAO ATP Licence with relevant and valid Jet Type Rating & Class 1 Medical Certificate,
- Flight Radiotelephony Operator's Licence,
- ICAO English Proficiency Level 4 or above,
- Last flight within 12 months (on relevant jet aircraft),
- Under 50 years of age at date of application (above 35 years preferred).
- 10 days off per month after completion of training plus 20 days annual leave per year.
- Excellent pay and allowances, including per diems, accommodation, education and furniture.
- Air tickets for your monthly commute home or ticket allowance for months you choose to remain in Japan.
- Worldwide Medical Insurance cover - provided by Rishworth (at no cost to you).
- 6 JULY 2017 (held in Tokyo, Japan)
- Skymark Airlines:
Skymark Airlines is Japan's 3rd largest independent carrier, currently operating 26 B737-800’s. The airline is an LCC based in Haneda, the airport closest to the centre of Tokyo and operates scheduled passenger flights throughout Japan. Skymark haa shown strong performance in recent years and is now looking for experienced commercial Jet Captains. BenefitsExcellent commuting roster and pay package!
Contact: Rishworth Aviation
Apply online: http://www.rishworthaviation.com/Opportunity/3180/skymark-airlines-b737ng-non-type-rated-captains-urgent-requirements.aspx
Phone: +64 9 302 0080
Fax: +64 9 302 0078
Company Location: Auckland-NZ
Rishworth Aviation is a globally respected crew leasing and aviation human resource company. We’re dedicated to providing quality aviation and pilot job solutions to our partner airlines. Global aviation presence: Rishworth Aviation works with more than 40 airlines in over 25 countries. We have access to a growing database of 40,000 pilots from 150 countries. With offices in Auckland, Stockholm and Shanghai and local representation in China, Japan, Vietnam and India, our international contacts are growing daily. Aviation success through collaboration: Our can-do attitude and responsive culture gives us a leading edge in aviation leasing. We create mutually beneficial partnership between our client airlines and flight crew, ensuring success for all parties. A personal approach to aviation leasing: We’re about people. People in business, people in partnership. We succeed through engaging outstanding individuals, a strong team spirit and convergence of aspirations. Dependable, solid, experienced and trustworthy – we deliver on promises. Long-term commitment: Rishworth Aviation’s leading stakeholder, Pencarrow Private Equity, is New Zealand’s longest established private equity manager. Pencarrow manages funds provided by some of the largest financial institutions in Australia and New Zealand.