B767 First Officer | Air Japan Rishworth Aviation | Narita-Japan
Job Category: Pilot
Job Type: Contract
Reference id: 957
B767 | FIRST OFFICER | Air JapanRishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Air Japan are now accepting applications from B767 First Officers Type Rated & Non Type Rated (Boeing Experience) for the placement of B767 First Officers Type Rated & Non Type Rated (Boeing Experience) on a 5 years contract with Air Japan based in Japan.B767 Air Japan ContractPresently they have an urgent requirement for B767 First Officers offering very attractive terms and conditions:Contract Term: 5 years, with possible extensions to age 65Location/Base: Narita, JapanRef: 957B767 AIR JAPANB767 Minimum Requirements:
- 3,000 + total flight experience and 500 + commercial jet hours (Boeing or Airbus airline experience is preferred)
- 250 hours PIC (of which 70 hours can be PIC and remaining can be PICUS) OR 500 hours PICUS/P1 Under Supervision
- 100 hours PIC or PICUS Cross Country; 200 hours Cross Country
- 100 hours Night Flight; 75 hours Instrument Flight required
- Valid ICAO ATPL & Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Valid Jet Aircraft Command Rating or Jet Aircraft Type Rating with a Command Instrument Rating
- ICAO Level 4 English
- Date of last flight on jet aircraft within the last 12 months
- Great Career Development
- An excellent opportunity to fly the B767!
- Excellent pay and allowances, including accommodation and commuting allowance
- At least 10 consecutive days off at home each month!
Contact: Rishworth Aviation
Apply online: http://www.rishworthaviation.com/Opportunity/2794/air-japan-b767-ntr-and-tr-first-officers-command-opportunity-boeing-experience.aspx
Phone: +64 9 302 0080
Fax: +64 9 302 0078
Company Location: Auckland-NZ
Rishworth Aviation is a globally respected crew leasing and aviation human resource company. We’re dedicated to providing quality aviation and pilot job solutions to our partner airlines. Global aviation presence: Rishworth Aviation works with more than 40 airlines in over 25 countries. We have access to a growing database of 40,000 pilots from 150 countries. With offices in Auckland, Stockholm and Shanghai and local representation in China, Japan, Vietnam and India, our international contacts are growing daily. Aviation success through collaboration: Our can-do attitude and responsive culture gives us a leading edge in aviation leasing. We create mutually beneficial partnership between our client airlines and flight crew, ensuring success for all parties. A personal approach to aviation leasing: We’re about people. People in business, people in partnership. We succeed through engaging outstanding individuals, a strong team spirit and convergence of aspirations. Dependable, solid, experienced and trustworthy – we deliver on promises. Long-term commitment: Rishworth Aviation’s leading stakeholder, Pencarrow Private Equity, is New Zealand’s longest established private equity manager. Pencarrow manages funds provided by some of the largest financial institutions in Australia and New Zealand.